Help with keynote!!

sandra01

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
I'm doing a presentation in Keynote. I have made a turntable with some pictures and when the presentation is playing, I would like be able to click on each image and then be linked to another page in my presentation. How do I do this? Ive tried to go to inspector to enable hyperlink but it doesnt work...

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Don't suppose that presentation is for today?

Your best bet is to head over to the Apple Support Forums, on the Apple.com site. MacRumour is much more fun.... but when I need a really technical answer, I head to the Apple Forums....

There are more power users there, and your chances of getting help are higher.

Just do a search 1st... they can be a bit sarcastic answering the easy questions. Also, make sure you are using the term "turntable" correctly... I'm a Keynote user, but don't know that term.... but that could just be because it's a feature I don't use. However, I couldn't find the term "turntable" in the Keynote help.

steveoc

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Adirondacks NY
Barring some very messy work-around (I can't think of one and I doubt there is one), I don't see any way to do it.

----------

Also, make sure you are using the term "turntable" correctly... I'm a Keynote user, but don't know that term.... but that could just be because it's a feature I don't use. However, I couldn't find the term "turntable" in the Keynote help.
Turntable is the name of a Smart Build.

Last edited:

Murgatroyd

macrumors regular
Feb 26, 2010
Staten Island, New Yawk
sandra01, bring the Inspector to enable the second from the right Hyperlink pane, blue dot with the curving arrow. Select some text or a graphic to enable the pane and the rest of the steps is easy.

Last edited:

steveoc

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2007
Adirondacks NY
sandra01, bring the Inspector to enable the second from the right Hyperlink pane, blue dot with the curving arrow. Select some text or a graphic to enable the pane and the rest of the steps is easy.
Turntable is a smart build and this cannot be done within such. When the graphic within the smart build is selected, the hyperlink functions are grayed out. It would be nice though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.