Help with LockInfo and the annoying Apple SMS Alert on Lock Screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KeNJii, Aug 27, 2010.

1. KeNJii macrumors newbie

Hello, I made an account to ask for some help.

I installed LockInfo a while ago. I got everything working fine, downloaded it and plugins fine. I got them all from the same repo as I was advised to do that, and everything seemed to be working fine. Everything was up to date etc.

I received an SMS, and instead of it appearing under the SMS on LockInfo, which it does, it appears as well by the annoying Apple notification box.

I still want my phone to light up when I received a text message and the text message to be displayed under the SMS tab in LockInfo, but how do I get rid of the Apple notification box?

I saw when configuring the app there was some thing about quick replying to texts and there was a list to choose form. Would any of those get rid of the Apple alert?

Thank you.

2. iViet macrumors member

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

You can go to Seettings > Lockinfo > LockScreen > Block Popups (switch to on)

4. KeNJii thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Absolem macrumors regular

Which Repo did you DL it from? I'm curious because it all worked for you so I want it :p . PM me if you want. I tried to pm you but maybe because you're new I couldn't? Im not sure, ive been awake for way to long.