Help with mail disappearing...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Becky2010, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Becky2010 macrumors newbie

Hi there! I've had my iPhone for a few weeks now, and love it, but I have a problem that I was hoping someone could help me with. Today I was reading an email, and I must have touched something, and the email vanished. :confused: It wasn't in the trash, it wasn't forwarded, it wasn't moved. It was just gone. It's the second time it's happened, and I was hoping to figure out how before it happens again.

Thanks for any help or ideas you might have!

2. Juvenile macrumors member

Happens here too with Y! Mail. Sometimes it comes back after I refresh, other times not. I hate when I hit send, the email doesn't go through and it is not saved as a draft. I have retyped so many messages.

3. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

Happens here too about once a week. Try restarting phone, relaunch Yahoo mail and see if they reappear/download.

4. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

it HAS to be a yahoo problem. I dont' have this problem with my other accounts. they just vanish and that's it!

5. earthsick macrumors regular

It only ever really seems to delete emails I really need too...like when I went to show someone proofs I sent to a client and it just wasnt there any more. awesome.

6. Juvenile macrumors member

From my experience, if a sent message does not appear in the Sent folder, the intended recipient never got it.....even if the "replied" icon appears.