Help With My I-pod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by camisha1996, Nov 12, 2010.

1. camisha1996 macrumors newbie

Alright I have Me An I-pod Touch And Just Recently When It Goes Dead And I Try To Put It In My Computer Or Charger And Turn It On All You See Is The Red Charger And When I Do Have It Plung Up To The Computer Sometime The Apple On It Will Come Up And Then It Will Tell Me That My USB Cord Need To Be Connected To I-Tunes What Should I Do About That

2. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

first, its ipod and itunes with no dash. If i understand your question correctly then what you need to do is open itunes, connect your ipod to your computer with a usb cable. If your ipods battery is dead then it may take a little while for your ipod to show up in itunes and start charging. Just wait and be patient!

3. lilcosco08 macrumors 65816

lilcosco08

4. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

You should work more on your run-on sentences and less on capitalizing the first letter of every single word.

When the battery is completely depleted and you connect it to the charger, it takes a few minutes for it to gain enough charge for you to be able to power it up. I think that may be the problem.

5. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

Leave it plugged into the charger/computer for about 10 minutes. This happens when the battery has a 0% charge. The iPod needs some charge to power on, so don't fret! Just be patient. ;)