Help With Network Printing On Airport Extreme

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mrbrightside623, Apr 3, 2010.

1. mrbrightside623 macrumors regular

Hey All, I am in need of some help with my AEBS v2. I just bought it today and a little bit confused coming from a Linksys.

I have an HP Photosmart C4480 and setup the printing and it works with my MBP but when I try to add it for my sister's Windows XP laptop it can't find the printer whatsoever even with bonjour installed and all. I'm in need of your assistance to get it working.

If there is any more info you need please ask since I don't really know much about this router.

Thanks in advance

-Tony

2. AV8TOR macrumors regular

AV8TOR

I am using Airport Extreme with a MX860 plugged into the Airport USB and I had to load Bonjour Print Services for Windows and my wife's laptop was able to see and use the printer.

3. mrbrightside623 thread starter macrumors regular

I as well have the bonjour print wizard installed into my sister's XP laptop. Can you tell me how you got it working? My printer is just a printer/copier/scanner, nothing special. I have it plugged into the USB port of the AEBS too but bonjour print wizard isn't detecting any printer even though my mac finds it just fine.

-Tony