Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrskullfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
michigan north detroit
I just picked up a nexus 7 and with android file transfer on my mac it still wont detect the table.
Any tips would be great and I have searched but it just wont detect it I have no issues connecting my daughters galaxy s3.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
AFT is one of the worst pieces of software I've used. This might sound stupid but did you try a different USB port? That solved my issue back when I had a Galaxy Nexus.

If all else fails you should check out AirDroid on the Play Store which lets you wirelessly transfer files from any browser to your phone.

mrskullfreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 25, 2012
michigan north detroit
AFT is one of the worst pieces of software I've used. This might sound stupid but did you try a different USB port? That solved my issue back when I had a Galaxy Nexus.

If all else fails you should check out AirDroid on the Play Store which lets you wirelessly transfer files from any browser to your phone.

Yep tried all the ports lol
airdroid worked like a charm thx...

Stooby Mcdoobie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2012
Sometimes I have to quit the app and launch it again for it to detect my phone. I'd also try rebooting the N7 if you haven't already.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.