Help with old iPhone backup

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Blaster86, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Blaster86 macrumors newbie

Recently disappeared for some reason, my notes on my iphone after updating. Had copies of my mail since last sync, no, but I took them away and perhaps this was why the records are now lost when I sync today. In iTunes, however, found only on the backup that was made today and I have also tried different programs, without success.

Strangely, in mobilesync / backups are lots of files, about 300, which created today when I sync, but also lots of files generated at every time I sync the phone. Should it not somehow be able nackup of my notes from the old sync connections?

Has lost a lot of vital information and would be overjoyed if someone could help me o tell me how to do. Unfortunately, no sufficient new backup computer so I can just copy the files from the backup folder to the existing!

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

With the latest versions of fw for iPhone and the iTunes update previous backups were deleted. Impretty sure you can't get them back or restore from them if you do indeed manage to recove them.