Help with Picasa

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by hell cat, Sep 29, 2009.

1. hell cat macrumors newbie

Hi ,
    I am new to the world of MAC,I am trying to upload a few pics on Picasa Web Albums,after I click on + sign next to upload,it gives me an option only to attatch 5 pics?Can i upload more than that at the same time....If yes,when I go to my folder with pics and try and select multiple of them,it won't let me....have tried all combinations Command and click,shift and click...forget about contiguous ,i cannot even select 2 at a time....pl help
    I have MAC OSX 10.5.8 version

2. DewGuy1999 macrumors 68040

DewGuy1999

I don't personally use Picasa or Picasa Web Albums, but I asked the Mrs. (who uses it on her PC) and she said that the Picasa Web Albums online uploader is limited to 5 photos at a time and that you have to select them one at a time. She also said that the Picasa desktop software (also available for Intel Macs) would allow more flexibility. Lastly, there is a Picasa Web Albums Uploader plugin for iPhoto that allows similar flexibility to the Picasa desktop softwere.

3. andylyon macrumors 6502a

andylyon

That sucks doesn't it? What if you had hundreds to do? Can you not accomplish the same with another program? iPhoto or something?

AnDy

4. DewGuy1999 macrumors 68040

DewGuy1999

I'm not sure, but I believe that the Picasa desktop software and the Picasa Web Albums Uploader plugin for iPhoto will allow that.