Help with pricing

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Lynne326, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynne326 macrumors newbie

Hi. I'm not sure where on here to ask this and I hope it's ok to ask it here, but please forgive me if not.

What I'm having trouble with is determining what my Macbook Pro is worth as I'd like to sell it. It's a 2008 (bought it refurbished from the Apple site store in Feb. 2009).

Main Specs are:
    Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard
    17 in. anti-glare widescreen
    2.5GHz or 2.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 6MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
    2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB
    250GB 5400-rpm Serial ATA hard drive; optional 200GB 7200-rpm drive3; optional 300GB 4200-rpm
    8x slot-loading SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)

New logic board installed and all components tested via local Apple store - June 2011

Installed Software:
    Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium 4 for Mac (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Acrobat Pro 9, Flash, Adobe Media Player,Fireworks,Adobe Bridge
    Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac

Excellent condition. Has a with a very slight, barely noticable mar on the right side of the display which does not interfere with viewing and doesn't distort in any way.

Thank you very much for any help!!

2. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Pricing advice is not allowed outside of the Marketplace. You'll need 250 posts AND 6 months of membership to access it. Sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.