Help with Printer and iPod offer from Apple Store on New Macbook Pro Purchase

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by DomLando, Jun 23, 2010.

1. DomLando macrumors newbie

I decided on getting a 15 inch Macbook Pro instead of a 13. I am trying to lower the cost as much as possible. I will be getting the 8GB iPod touch with it to sell off since I already have an iPod. I see that there is also an offer for a rebate if you buy a printer with the Macbook. Will this offer still qualify with the iPod offer? Which printer has the best resell value? And it says up to $100, so if I get one of the $100 printers will I get a $100 rebate?

Also I was looking in the forums and saw some post about promo codes? Are there any promo codes that can be used right now? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. guitargoddsjm macrumors 6502

Yes, you can get both rebates (the iPod AND printer).

I'm not exactly sure which printer has the best resell value, your probably better off checking eBay or craigslist. Honestly, I wouldn't expect too much selling a printer though, as you can get them for big discounts through places like Amazon.

Yes, if you order a printer for $100, you'll get a $100 rebate. If you order one for $150, you'll get $100 back; however, the "up to" means that if you order one for $75, you'll only get $75.

No promo codes. That thread is super old. As far as I know, Apple doesn't do promo codes.

Just a tip... I'm also selling my macbook to get more money. You may not already have an Apple laptop, but next time you're looking for a computer, remember that Apple computers have a fairly good resale value.