Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NeVeR4EvEr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2005
i am having problem with mapping multiple network shared folders on MAC OS 10.3. I can only map 1 shared folder at the time. Any idea? :confused: :mad:

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
NeVeR4EvEr said:
i am having problem with mapping multiple network shared folders on MAC OS 10.3. I can only map 1 shared folder at the time. Any idea? :confused: :mad:
So when you go to the Network in the Finder window, click on the server you want to connect too (I'm guessing this server has multiple shares), it automatically sets you to one shared folder, it doesn't allow you to choose which drive to mount. Like the one I get when getting to the shares on my Power Mac.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 64

NeVeR4EvEr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 5, 2005
varmit said:
So when you go to the Network in the Finder window, click on the server you want to connect too (I'm guessing this server has multiple shares), it automatically sets you to one shared folder, it doesn't allow you to choose which drive to mount. Like the one I get when getting to the shares on my Power Mac.

Does not let me map 2 network shared folders at the same time, either on the same server or different server. For example i can not map to my home folder and public share folder at the same time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.