Help with sign in

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by imac2007, May 24, 2012.

1. imac2007 macrumors member

When I first got my MBA 11" I set it up and when I shut it off and turn back on it would just open with out a password page. Well my son played with it and after he left I tried to open it now I get sign page with my picture and quest and I have to put in my pasword. I am quadriplegic so the least I have to do is better. Can I get it back to the way it was before my son got his hands on it.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Log in with your password, then go to System Preferences > Accounts > your account > Change Password and remove it.

3. imac2007 thread starter macrumors member

Do not what sign in page

Is there a way to get rid of the sign in page. When I got my MBA there was no sign in page it would just start up and go to my desktop. Now my son got his hands on it it has sign in page with password I removed the password but sign in page is still there just do not have to put in password but stiil have to click on my picture.

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Yes, go to System Preferences > Accounts > Login Options > Automatic login: On
    (You'll probably need to click the padlock and enter your password to enable changing that option.)