help with software for fujifilm 550 lanovia please???

Discussion in 'macOS' started by benslow31, Oct 31, 2007.

1. benslow31 macrumors newbie

we are running the scanner at the moment on a very old version of os 8 but we would like to update it to osX or even os 9
    can this be done- anyone know because we have not been able to find and information on it
    any help would be much appreciated
    ben

2. onidi macrumors newbie

FUJI Lanovia info

Dear Benslow31,
    You can UPGRADE to OSX - but only at great expense! You have to buy into NEW hardware (namely: "SPRINTBOARD") Thus for a cool £3,500 you get a new mainboard from FUJI (who in turn are buying it in from a 3rd Party!) These items are no longer manufactured thus the boards - so it seems - are made to order when required. The cost of the board isn't the end of your expenses ("Woes") - you'll need to pay someone (most likely FUJI!) £300 call out + £100 p.h to fit it! And last but not least you'll need to buy NEW Software for the Scanner to run in OSX - dumping "C-Scan" for a product called (I belive?) Fuji Colorscan.. FUJI want £800 for this... So you're going to be somewhat poorer to get your upgrade.. I only know this because I have the same problem and asked those in the know at Fuji..
    Good luck and best wishes
    Onidi.

3. elchicco2 macrumors newbie

Fuji lanovia help

Hello
    I received a lanovia c-550 but without software (c-scan I think) and also without the dungle.
    Were can I find these things ?
    Nando

4. pmgraphics macrumors newbie

lanovia c-550

I have the C-Scan 3.3 with the dongle for sale in a box, which is used for lanovia c-550. Give me a shout if you are still in need of one.

5. elchicco2 macrumors newbie

I still need it.
    You can write me at fsoria(arrobase)iprolink.ch
    Thanks

6. utzhahn macrumors newbie

Hi
    My name is Utz Hahn, I live in Sydney and I would like to get hold of a dongle for the C-Scan 3.3, do you still sell your item? Or is it sold?
    Please let me know