Help with transferring songs to iPhone PLEASE.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by newyorksole, Jul 26, 2008.

1. newyorksole macrumors 68020

I set up a friend's iPhone on my computer and am trying to put all the checked songs in my library onto it. I chose to only sync 2 playlists that I have and when the iPhone syncs, it only puts the songs that are in those 2 playlists on the iPhone. It doesn't put any other checked music onto it.

I don't know why it is doing this, but I just want all my checked music and 2 playlists onto this iPhone.

Can anyone help me out?

2. philgilder macrumors 68000

3. newyorksole thread starter macrumors 68020

Yes those are both checked and it is just putting the songs in the playlists on the iPhone and not the rest of the checked songs that are in my library.

I don't know why the songs in my library aren't going to the iPhone.

4. newyorksole thread starter macrumors 68020

And iTunes doesn't even let me highlight multiple songs to drag into a playlist. Since a solution would be for me to just put all of my checked songs into one playlist, but since iTunes doesn't let you highlight a bunch of songs it is kind of hard.

5. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

It's only syncing the playlists because that's all you told it to sync... If you want all the checked songs synced then you're going to have to check the sync all option then add the "only sync checked music" option.