help with video

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Tyraunus, May 8, 2012.

1. Tyraunus macrumors newbie

I have recently made a slide show in Iphoto and I am trying to copy it onto a thumb drive. I have managed to do this but the resolution is really low and it appears pixelated. It looks nice and smooth in the original and no matter where I copy it to this happens. Can some one please tell me if there is something I can do to fix it or should I get a different Program to run my works on.

2. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

When you clicked on the Export button in iPhoto to export your slideshow, which size option did you choose in the drop down box? Sounds like you ticked the smallest one.

3. Tyraunus thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried that. I even tried to export it in the original file but it still comes out blurry. Is there anything else that you would suggest? Do you think exporting it to IDVD would work as well then I could just copy it onto a DVD..?

4. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

You could try sharing to iDVD. Make sure it's OK in iDVD's preview before burning. Can't think why you're having resolution problems though.

5. simsaladimbamba

What are you export settings in iPhoto? Be as precise as you can, maybe use screenshots if you need to.