HELP! With Zelda DS

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Hugh, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Hugh macrumors 6502a

Hugh

I know I have this question posted in another thread. But that thread isn't named by any means to the question.

I am at the point where you go to the cannon maker though the back door.
    For the last two days now I have been trying to figure out how you get the bombs to the 3 rock blocks. :(

It's trying me nuts and I'm at a stand still. I starting to give up and I hate to do that this early in the game. :eek: (Not to mention it's the only game I have for my DS at the moment.)

Hugh

2. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Do you mean the crane maker? So on crane island?

<]=)

3. Hugh thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hugh

I am on the island that where you get the cannon for the boat. You have to go around the back way, where you have the bees and get the treasure map. Then you go though a cave with rats in it, where you have to bomb the rock block there to move the other block, then you move the other blocks to get out of the cave. Then you come out to a bomb yard with rats, if you fallow path you come to three rock blocks blocking the path.

Some how you have to get the bombs to the blocks. I have try every way I can think of but the damn bomb goes off before I can even get it close to the blocks. The question is how do I get a bomb to theses blocks, before I totally give up on this game.

Hugh

4. digitalnicotine macrumors 65816

digitalnicotine

I don't recognize where you are by your description, but here is a walkthrough link. Hopefully you can find your answer there. Good luck.

5. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

This is where I'm getting confused, I had forgot that you get the canon first, then the crane from the same guy -- it's been a few months since I beat the game.

This should help;
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/932377/48979

<]=)

6. Hugh thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hugh

Thanks for the help. I guess the thing I am having the hard time doing is getting the bomb to the block. :( Sure they make it sound easy but it's not, I can't get any where near the blocks before the bomb goes off. :(

Hugh

7. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Sorry. If I had my game here, I would goto that area and check it out. There's sooo much more to the game, that I don't recall that area.

<]=)

8. Hugh thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hugh

JackAxe, I finally got past this part. You have to throw the bomb over the fence where the blocks are. The guy at the Game Crazy that I bought my DS from told me what to do. If he didn't knew then I was going to quit the game because I just figure out what to do.

Why didn't I think of throwing the bomb over the fence? Because I figured that it would bounce back.......

hugh

9. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Glad you got past it. I played this game to death, it's just not fresh in my mind.:)

The place I got stuck, which I can't recall if it's before or after where you are, is in a dungeon that required numbering levers. It threw me off for more than a day to the point I thought it was a bug. I was wrong. :eek:

Anyway, the game is great. I really enjoyed it as a whole. I'm glad you're not quitting it.

<]=)

10. capoeirista macrumors 6502

Yeah that puzzle was a beast. I took me an age to figure it out. Good luck OP!

11. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

I have up on Phantom Hourglass when I had to go back to that bloody temple for the 100th time.

12. Hugh thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hugh

JackAxe, the only problem I am having now is trying to fight! LOL Like I said in the other thread, this game has bid of a learning curve to it. Every I try to attack something I end up doing something else. LOL

Hugh

13. Hugh thread starter macrumors 6502a

Hugh

Items

You don't have to tell me what, but is there a reason there is a peril neckless and the Zora Crown?

Hugh

14. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

You sell/trade those.

There's a shop that's closed in the first town, which later opens up, which you can use to sell items.

<]=)