Help With Zorsha Theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by toph2toast, Apr 28, 2011.

1. toph2toast macrumors 6502

Hey everyone. I'm pretty new at this, so sorry if this is an easy question. I've been searching for a few hours now trying to figure out a few things with the Zorsha Theme. First, there are a few apps images that have been mis-labeled, such as Maps, Photos and the App Store. Does anyone know what these need to be labeled as so the images come up?

Also, once a new app image comes out, what are the steps for assigning image to the app.

Thanks for any and all help, even if this has been asked a lot before.

2. toph2toast thread starter macrumors 6502

I read through all of it. I saw some suggestions, but those didn't work. One guy said he figured it out, but didn't mention what he did to fix it.

3. toph2toast thread starter macrumors 6502

figure out how to change the apps that were labeled wrong... I was doing something pretty dumb.

Still would like to know how to assign image to an app that wasn't part of the original theme. Thanks.

4. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

I never use the ICON method. I only use the Bundles Method. here's a quick walkthru:
    First use a program like iFile (iphone), Iphone Browser (desktop) or AppInfo (app) to find the info. I prefer Iphone Browser when working themes but iFile does the trick well just slower.

Drill down to:
    /var/mobile/Applications (used for App Store app's)
    /var/stash/Applications (used for Cydia Store app's)

for both, click on your app, i'll give an example for BiteSMS:
    drill down to the correct folder stated above, click on:
    biteSMS.app
    scroll down to Info.plist, click to view and look for:
    CFBundleIdentifier: used for Folder Name
    CFBundleIconFiles: used for icon name, there may be multiple here but for IP4 use the "@2x" one.

Now that you have that info you'll need to create a subfolder inside the Bundles folder of your theme's Directory in Winterboard found at:
    /var/stash/Themes

Name the folder using the CFBundleIdentifier: com.bitesms (my example)
    copy over your preferred icon inside this folder and rename using the CFBundleIconFiles: icon@2x.png (my example)

After this is done, its safer to go into Winterboard deselect and reselect your theme to have winterboard reload your theme icons and respring. If all done correctly your app will be themed.

Few tips: Watch your capitalization. Its case and space sensitive. Triple check your naming. Some people like to respring after adding a subfolder but i found it unreliable. Sometimes the app icon doesn't change. I always re choose it in winterboard. And be sure to use the correct icon name for your device: a.e @2x.png or .png

I hope that helps. Its a bit confusing the first time but after that its a piece of cake. I hope i didnt confuse you more ;)

5. toph2toast thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks los318. That helped alot, I think I finally got the hang of it.

I did have one question though, not really related. I was using the HTC Weather Widget, but wanted to change to a different lockscreen without a widget, just a background. But now, no matter what I do, the battery just shows up with black background. Any idea what I can do to get the battery to go away and the background to show up? Thanks.