Help

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by MuddyDucky, Jul 21, 2011.

1. MuddyDucky macrumors newbie

MuddyDucky

Hi, I got a redeem code from the Uptodate program. When I go to the App Store, I go to "Redeem" and put my code in. When I click redeem, nothing happens. This also happens with sign in as well. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

On the Mac you entered the redeem code, go to the Lion download page. The $29.99 button should change to "Install". Click install and it'll download it for you.

3. MuddyDucky thread starter macrumors newbie

MuddyDucky

Should I first put the code in the redeem box and go to the Lion download page? If so, it still remains the same ($29.99).

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Put it in the redeem box, then go to the Lion page. If you try to enter the code more than once it should say the code has already been used. This means that it should change to Install. Make sure you are using the same Apple ID on both the redeem page and the Lion page. Make sure you redeem the code on the same Mac that is getting the free upgrade. Make you go to the Lion page on the same Mac that is getting the free upgrade.

5. MuddyDucky, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011

MuddyDucky thread starter macrumors newbie

MuddyDucky

I can't log in for some reason.. The sign in button doesn't work, as well as the one on the purchases page. Got anything?

EDIT: I may have solved the problem.. I'll update this if I have

EDIT: YES! I have solved my problem. Something must have went wrong with my App Store, so I re-installed it. Thanks for the help!