Help!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by twilliams9476, Oct 27, 2011.

1. twilliams9476 macrumors member

Ok, so here's the problem. I was at work today, and a friend of mine jailbroke my Verizon iPhone 4 (iOS 5) using redsnow. It rebooted, and it was fine. I tried installing an app from Cydia, it worked, and rebooted. It got stuck on the Apple logo. My friend told me to do the DFU thing, which seemed to work. My iTunes was downloading 5.0 again, and I had to leave, so I just left it downloading. I came back, and the download was like it never happened, and my iPhone is COMPLETELY unresponsive. It won't turn off, won't do anything. It is stuck a lit black screen. I've tried everything I can think of or google about, and nothing is working. HELP!!!!!!!

2. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Open redsn0w, hit extra, then just boot tethered. It probably in DFU mode now.

You can press & hold power button and home button at the same time for about 10 to 15 seconds, release both and turn it on normally. However, since you have tethered jailbreak, it will hang at the apple logo.

3. twilliams9476 thread starter macrumors member

Ok, I tried that. It is absolutely unresponsive. It won't turn off, it won't do anything. The Apple logo won't even come up. I'm freaking out!

4. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Hold the home button for about 15 seconds, keep holding it while plug it into your computer. Let's see what happen.

5. twilliams9476 thread starter macrumors member

Absolutely nothing.