Help

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Hamilton1963, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hamilton1963 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I want to get a new computer so, I hope you can help me out on this one. I work with photographs and it is very important for me to be able to see details on a picture for the kind of work I do. It would also help me if I can carry my computer with me so, I thought about buying a laptop (Macbook Pro Retina) to carry with me and buy the 27 Apple monitor to use it when I need to see a picture in a large screen. But, I'm concern whether or not I would be able to see my pictures as crispy as I can see on my 27 iMac, if I connect a Macbook Pro to the monitor. Also, if I connect the monitor on a Macbook Pro Retina or the regular Macbook Pro would it make a difference on the quality of the image. Thanks!

2. simsaladimbamba

It would not make a difference, as the 27" ATD uses the same panel as the 27" iMac.
    The MacBook Pro with Retina Display offers a higher resolution and denser pixel count, thus you see more detail than on an iMac or ATD.

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.