General [HELPCENTER] What's the App/Tweak/Addon/Widget called? Ask us here

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Adutrumque, Feb 6, 2013.

1. ArsovV macrumors member

ArsovV

I didn't want to open a new thread, so I'll post my question here?
    Does the tweak InstaBetter work on the latest Instagram version which is 10.21? I am currently using a very old Instagram version...

2. lyceumHQ macrumors 65816

lyceumHQ

No. I've uninstalled it and gone with Instagram++.

I prefer insta better but it's so seldom updated and I keep accidentally updating to the latest Instagram then being stuck with zero features of it anyway.

3. FLYING SE7EN macrumors regular

FLYING SE7EN

Anyone have experience with the tweak POLUS? It's a control center tweak that lets you customize all the switches and toggles. Was wondering if it was stable, I'm on 10.1.1 Extra_Recipe on a 7+.

4. Frenchy20 macrumors newbie

Frenchy20

Hi, not exactly sure where to go, could you please link me to where I can ask for help about in app purchases, thankyou I would like to learn

5. Sukhmanpreet macrumors newbie

Hi guys i need help on fail jailbreak i am bew to jailbreak and i was trying to jailbreak my ipod 4 ios 6.1.6 and everything was going well allof a sudden I accidentally unpluged the wire than the ipod stoped and crashed when I rebooted the ipod and when i enter home screen all i see is a “newstand”app
    Nothing else in my ipod no setting no safari nothing else when i search in spotlight search it shows me nothing so pls help me how to solve this problem pls fast

6. younso macrumors newbie

Any tweak to have my iphone (ios 9.3.3) have an automatic change of the lockscreen picture or desktop?

7. lhadi12456, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018

lhadi12456 macrumors newbie

8. BugeyeSTI macrumors 68030

BugeyeSTI

Anyone know the tweak for dark mode on the latest jailbreak for iOS 12

9. dazlicous macrumors 6502a

dazlicous

Anyone know where to get VShare from can’t get the appvv repo to add

10. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

The best ones which cost money are:

Eclipse 12
    Noctis 12

both work well together as Eclipse focuses more on darkening apps and Noctis is used to darken parts of iOS like for example; notifications, dock, settings, widgets panel, etc...

As far as free alternatives you can try Dune but its more of a replacement for Noctis whereby it darkens systemUI elements. for darkening apple stock apps and third party apps you're better off paying the few bucks for Eclipse...

I reccomend getting Eclipse and first pairing it with Dune, if that works well for you then keep it that way... if not then pay to get Noctis to pair with Eclipse

unfortunately I can't give you first hand experience on the latest iterations of these since I am still waiting on the A12 JB.

11. trady macrumors newbie

trady

Use AirPlay / HDMI to stream restricted app to TV / AppleTV

Hi,

I am really struggling to find a way to get around an app restriction that won't allow mirroring / airplay.

Its a "Go TV Anywhere" app, that I have a subscription to. I got it installed on my iPad, but need to connect it to at TV. The app wont allow airplay or mirroring, and I hope you guys can help me find a way to get around this issue. At the moment the iPad is not jailbroaken, but I do it in an instant if there is a way to fix this problem I have. I am also open to pay for a 3rd party app that gets around this annoying issue.

If there is no cure, the only way I see is to get some kind on android device, but I would like to avoid this if possible.

Thanks for your help!