Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Speed38

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
WDC Metro area
I am a volunteer at a non-profit, aging-in-place community community which is organized to help seniors remain in their homes living on their own and push off, as far as possible, the day when they have to leave their homes and move into a care facility.

Some time ago, someone volunteered to set up their web page for them. While it works (perhaps it might be better to say when it works) it is clunky and amateurish at best. They came to me, knowing that I am more tech-savvy than your average senior and asked what to do as the fellow who designed the page is no longer a volunteer.

My response was, "You really need to engage a professional web designer to set up a professional, easily navigable, home page."

So, I hope that someone here can recommend either an individual or company that will design a web page for them while not breaking their bank; they are, as I said, a small non-profit and not exactly flush with cash.
Many thanks for any feedback.

ThailandToo

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2022
I would use Fiverr for this. You can get a theme for a non-profit company based usually exactly on what the company is from ThemeForest for less than $50. Then go to Fiverr and have it setup and installed for less than $50. Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.