HELPPP seriously bricked :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Johnny56123, May 26, 2011.

1. Johnny56123 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

I know its apparently impossible to "brick" an ipod but i think iv managed,i was restoring it when i got an error 3164 i think, something about the server stopped responding, it then started to mess up the ipod, i tried restoring it in DFU mode but that disnt help, i am using legit apple firmware, not some custom stuff, now it wont ever exit DFU mode, i try to restore and i get errors 1600-1620 no program iv tried will help it exit DFU mode, even now that i'v drained the batterry and tried again it still doesnt exit DFU, my pc finds it but it wont restore it the screen on the ipod just stays black like its off, its an ipod 3g mc version :( please help, its my fiance's new ipod that she got from her mum, thankyouuuu soo much :) sorry bout the essay ^^^ :)

2. satointl macrumors member

Hold the power and home button until it exits out of DFU, have you tried that?

3. emyholdem macrumors newbie

If the above comment doesn't work, then either go to your local Apple Store, or try ringing their technical helpline, depending on how old the iPod is.