Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ALEXVARADERO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
russia
HELLO EVERYONE,I HAVE A PROBLEM,HOW I CAN DELETE RAID FORMAT IN MY MAC PRO 2,1,I HAVE 4 TB ON RAID FORMAT BUT WHEN I TRY TO DELETE IS GIVE ERROR.....PLS ANYONE HAS THE SOLUTION

Slartibart

macrumors 68030
Aug 19, 2020
first please press the Caps lock-key (looks like this: ⇪ or please avoid typing holding down the Shift-key: ⇧ ) before posting more.

Then provide kindly some more information. Which version of MacOS are you using? Which program puts up what error message when?

Here is some guide provided by Apple on how to create disk sets with additional links to infos about supported file formats et cetera.

ALEXVARADERO

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 16, 2021
russia
first please press the Caps lock-key (looks like this: ⇪ or please avoid typing holding down the Shift-key: ⇧ ) before posting more.

Then provide kindly some more information. Which version of MacOS are you using? Which program puts up what error message when?

Here is some guide provided by Apple on how to create disk sets with additional links to infos about supported file formats et cetera.
hello i using el capitan 10.11and the error is from disk utility

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
you are trying to format the internal HD of your Mac? Or an external one? If we are talking about the system/boot partition - here is a guide on how to start your Mac and then use Disk Utility to format or partition and then install El Capitan. Please be aware that this requires a working internet connection for your Mac.
And…a non-working internet connection!

I just reinstalled El Capitan on an old MBP and after getting an error had to do the "Disconnect From The Internet And Set Back The System Date Using Terminal" trick.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.