hepl! with my new macbook pro @update fix ,but

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Lord Farken, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Lord Farken macrumors member

:mad:I just get my new mac and i plug it start chargin the it go green and the anber the batery indicatoe is on one green dot but when i press the power buton it dont do nothing is there a trick for the fist time ? or it got a factory lock that have to be remove ? help please I goint to go crazy it after $2000+ i get a brick in iraq no less:(

after I press the power and nothing happen I freak out and run to the internet cafe and make the post like 5 min later i get the reply that say that was dead
    so I get the return authorization to send back for refund to amazon then i went back to get it to the post office really upset , surprise the darn thing was working it , i suppose that what happen is that take a lond time to boot the fist time , after that i put the 10.5 disc and install it then while is was half way a friend want it to see it so it close the lid and and the install screen shut down
    so I freak out again what i do now press the power for 10sec and try again or wait because the dvd drive was still running ,thank god i wait because it come back again to life ready to go ,the i did boot camp with a new crack copy of vista ultimate that the Iraqis sell for 5 dollars and it work great
    now all i got some small issues like how to do right click if there no mouse present or use the camera thank got I order a bluetoth mouse
    were i get software to change setting in the touch pad to do double click to open and hold it on the item for like 5 sec to do the right click
    is badass laptop i and very happy with it but using it in your lap and use he mouse to right click that by the way it work on leopard too
    so why apple didn't put the second button in the pad if they know every body if goin to use boot camp or parallel to run window just in case:p:D

2. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

sounds like its dead, trying holding down the power button for 2 seconds maybe its just not making good contact the first time