Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

For its upcoming October 30th event, Apple sent out unique media invites this year, with a different Apple logo on each and every one. The artwork for the Apple logos varies from the abstract to the classic, with Apple tapping multiple artists for the design.

As it turns out, there were more than 350 one-of-a-kind Apple logos created for the event invites, which we're sharing in high resolution today.

appleinvitelogos-800x331.jpg

A MacRumors reader was able to download the full collection of logos from Apple's site, and we've added them all to an Imgur album where they can be viewed and downloaded.

Apple's event is likely to explain where these logos came from, and there is speculation that they were designed using the upcoming iPad Pro and the rumored second-generation Apple Pencil, both of which are expected to be introduced at the October 30 event alongside new Mac models.

applelogos2-800x289.jpg

The October 30th event is being held in New York City, which means it will start at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time instead of the standard 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time used for West Coast events.

Apple is planning to live stream the event on its website and through the Events app on the Apple TV, but for those unable to watch, MacRumors will have live coverage here on the site and on our MacRumorsLive Twitter account.

Article Link: Here Are All of the Apple Logos Included in the October 30 Event Invites

Reactions: AngerDanger

magicschoolbus

macrumors 68020
May 27, 2014
bring on the iPad.. I almost caved for a Pro on sale this week.. but cancelled only a few min after I placed the order to see what Apple has in store for us on the 30th.

These are probably apple logos created on the iPad with Pencil/Photoshop/etc.

Last edited:

gugy

macrumors 68040
Jan 31, 2005
La Jolla, CA
The only thing I can take of these logos being portrayed ahead of the keynote is about the creative community using Macs through the years, and this event will be heavily focused on the Mac.
I am hoping updates for the MB and iMac and redesigned Mac Minis, Mac Pro and displays.
If that is the case, I will be ecstatic.

OldSchoolMacGuy

Suspended
Jul 10, 2008
Slow news day? Reddit surfaced and published all of them within 15 minutes of the announcement appearing on the Apple website.
[doublepost=1540406889][/doublepost]
Kudos to whoever managed to find all of these! Would love to see them get credit and to thank them for this.

They're shown on the Apple website. When you reload the site it changes to a different random image. Really simple to go in, look at the page source, take the image URL and change the image number to get the next image, etc.

Reactions: martyjmclean

GeneralChang

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2013
Ho...Lee...Crap. I think I got a repetitive strain injury scrolling through all that.
[doublepost=1540407116][/doublepost]
If Apple were to release only a new Mac mini and new iPad minis next week then I think they'd have bought at least five years good will with the Apple core buyers. In that time I think we'd forgive them for not releasing anything else. This is how important core Apple buyers view the Mini products.
Heck, if all they do is release a new (and compelling, meaning at least replaceable RAM and storage) Mac Mini next week, they'll 100% be selling me my next computer. This 2011 MBP is getting a little long in the tooth.

ChrisMoBro

Suspended
Oct 31, 2016
Modular logo for modular Macs? It's hard not to get the impression that this event is going to be big.

Some of these look so good:

Cc6gGar.jpg

2cDppkR.jpg
I agree. The fact that there are 3D ones that could not be created on an iPad makes me very excited. Keep everything crossed.

McTool

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2016
Only 372, not nearly enough diversity. Maybe if Apple weren't so busy making new emojis, they could focus on making a properly-diversified library of logos. /s

Plus an extra week's worth, so you only get 7 times a year to skip one you don't like XD
When will people understand that it isn’t  that’s creating emojis? It’s unicore.
Says enough about the person stating it.

timd.mackey

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2010
They're shown on the Apple website. When you reload the site it changes to a different random image. Really simple to go in, look at the page source, take the image URL and change the image number to get the next image, etc.
The images on Apple's site are lower resolution than the ones posted here, plus each one has a randomized string as part of the URL. This took more work than you're giving credit for, and I'm personally thankful to whoever put in the effort.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.