Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gil427

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
I just put them on my phone and they fit pretty well, so I thought I'd share. I made them high-resolution for the iPhone 4. FB appreciated :)

The wood one seems to work well for the home screen while the abstract works for the lock screen.

Attachments

• background.png
    background.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 79
  • woodbg.png
    woodbg.png
    461.8 KB · Views: 94

Gil427

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Cool story bro. Next time put them where they belong.

I'm sorry, "bro." I didn't realize that my "story" would offend anyone. I tried to do something nice by posting the wallpaper, but apparently people like you just don't care. Maybe I should take the hundreds of dollars I'm making from this and use it to pay you for damages.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
I'm sorry, "bro." I didn't realize that my "story" would offend anyone. I tried to do something nice by posting the wallpaper, but apparently people like you just don't care. Maybe I should take the hundreds of dollars I'm making from this and use it to pay you for damages.

If you pay any attention and take a couple of minutes to read the first page of posts or do a search you would realize that we have a post dedicated to wallpaper for the iPhone 4 instead of starting a new thread.

Gil427

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
If you pay any attention and take a couple of minutes to read the first page of posts or do a search you would realize that we have a post dedicated to wallpaper for the iPhone 4 instead of starting a new thread.

Oooooh that's what you meant? Please, post it ten more times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.