Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
We have 3 phone lines with cingular. My wife is the main account holder, but her line is not up for renewal. My mother in law has another line and then I have my line which Im up for an upgrade on the phone. I have already called coperate and local store each stating that Im able to get the Iphone.

We are all on the family plan right now for around 80 or 85 a month with like 1400 minutes a month....In the past I have just added a data plan and gone from there adding 45 more to the monthly total? Wondering how their going to work out this?? Im not really concern over the price, but wondering how they keep all this straight.

I like the plan that Im already on and would prefer to have them add 40 or 50 to that price.

loudestnoise

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2005
Nashville, TN
We have 3 phone lines with cingular. My wife is the main account holder, but her line is not up for renewal. My mother in law has another line and then I have my line which Im up for an upgrade on the phone. I have already called coperate and local store each stating that Im able to get the Iphone.

We are all on the family plan right now for around 80 or 85 a month with like 1400 minutes a month....In the past I have just added a data plan and gone from there adding 45 more to the monthly total? Wondering how their going to work out this?? Im not really concern over the price, but wondering how they keep all this straight.

I like the plan that Im already on and would prefer to have them add 40 or 50 to that price.

according to the activation page, you can add data for $20 which includes ulim data + 200 SMS or $30 for unlim data and 1500 SMS. I'm gonna do the $30, I like my plan already too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.