Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
Those seem extremely cool, I've heard about them before and I will probably buy them later this year if they really prove themselves to work nicely. My biggest fear is that they give me a headache like most noise cancelling headphones after an hour or so.

This whole idea of noise inclusion instead of cancelation is amazing. As the guy said it, you just have a "soundtrack" like they would be playing music right there at a certain volume.

However they look even sillier than the AirPods, I really do think that Apple made a good choice by making them long instead of chunky.

I do respect the chunkiness of the Here One's though. I imagine there must be a lot of microphones inside of them.

AlphaHumanus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2012
I'm not sold on any of the newer wireless bud designs, to be honest. It's six of one, half dozen of the other if you ask me.

I really think something like the Here One could be life changing. I could see myself wearing these most of a day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.