Here's another take on iOS 7 with live tiles, folders, quick settings

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
Never.

Seriously folks, just think about / look at ALL Apple's current designs to date, iconography and typefaces... then read these "concept" posts again. Someone isn't paying attention...

Naor

macrumors regular
May 19, 2013
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The only thing I would change in this concept is the cartoonish look of the icons and live tiles. Not the design, just the cartoonish look in it (I have no idea how to describe it other than that).
Besides that, I think it's gorgeous.

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
And they've interestingly moved the audio buttons and mute switch to the other side of the phone. Or is that the British iPhone 5? :p

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011
Can't wait until Monday when (hopefully) all the concepts will finally stop.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors 604
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
I like certain aspects of it, especially the flatter appearance in the top images, but the widgets and live tiles make it look a little too much like Android for my liking. If Apple feel they need to bring in things like this, it would be nice to see them try and incorporate something different.

That aside its a nicely put together OP and I think they should get recognition for that. :)

Prabas

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2010
Europe
One of the better concepts, that were posted here. Email with green color just doesn't seem right, also Safari's navigation should look somewhat different.

jamson

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2013
I like certain aspects of it, especially the flatter appearance in the top images, but the widgets and live tiles make it look a little too much like Android for my liking. If Apple feel they need to bring in things like this, it would be nice to see them try and incorporate something different.

That aside its a nicely put together OP and I think they should get recognition for that. :)
We have the same opionion and if iPhone can incorporate something different from android, it will be become more and more wonderful.

Finally,hoping that ios7 will be released in the near future.:)

tekno

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
This would make me consider returning to iPhone.

The clock app sticks out though - the image of the clock looks to real compared to the other tiles.

Widgets/Live tiles, quick toggles etc are a must have. Apple needs to drag themselves forward.

xcodeaddict

macrumors 6502a
Mar 2, 2013
The icons are way off Apple's aesthetics - the inter-relationships of the icons and the shapes are just wrong, and the design is too cluttered and squashed together. If you're going to make a "concept", then at least make it one that could be a reality.

Also, why would you think that Apple would consider a flashlight to be an essential part of their OS? Way too "tacked on" and clunky, and just not gonna happen.

Drunken Master

macrumors 65816
Jul 19, 2011
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The only thing I would change in this concept is the cartoonish look of the icons and live tiles. Not the design, just the cartoonish look in it (I have no idea how to describe it other than that).
Yes, the fonts are far too rounded to be the main font for iOS, that's part of the "cartoonish" and soft look.

Also, the color hues are too bright with all the white in them. If anything Apple will likely opt for a slightly more muted color palette than this, especially that garish fuchsia.

joemeetsjane

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2011
perth
looking at the folders is like stuffing ur eyeballs with candy.

thank you op, u've ruined my official iOS 7 experience:p