Heres how we get our voices heard about the refresh

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Bumble Bee, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Bumble Bee macrumors member

Send an email to cnet.com theapplebyte@cnet.com
    Voice your opinion and demand a leak or some coverage

2. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

3. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

4. smithmax13 macrumors member

What does cnet have to do with apples release schedule?

5. Bumble Bee thread starter macrumors member

O ok I forgot to add that Apply Byte is a web show on CNET TV it might not help push apples product out the door but they might be able to do some research that we can't and start finding some leaks

6. shambo macrumors 6502a

shambo

Or alternatively just get over it already? You cannot demand anything from Apple nor should you expect it. :rolleyes:

7. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Any refresh effectively wont matter for ~95% of the people that cry about not getting one. Save your breath.

8. Jez27 macrumors member

"Demand a leak"?

Well that's just an utterly ridiculous statement. Why not send an e-mail to Steve Jobs demanding the product is released tomorrow, or post a contest with a cash prize for the first person to give you a leak of the devices. *sigh*

As for some coverage...?

It's only been a few days since the iPad was released. I somehow think that Apple's main priority for now is advertising the iPad, it's uses, how it's going to "beat" the Kindle and other such devices and why people should buy it instead of a netbook or as well as an iPhone/iPod Touch.

Give it a month and I'm sure we'll start hearing something, but demanding leaks? I'm not sure if you quite understand just how funny that comment is.

Edited to add;

Also, I find it hard to believe that Mr. Jobs and a multi-billion dollar company such as Apple would bow to customer pressure and rush their product release as a result. Be patient and the refresh will come. It might not be when you want it, but then again I guess some people have this "I want it, so it MUST happen WHEN I want it to" attitude towards things.

9. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

How about..
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/macbookpro.html

The MBP has had one of the most consistent and regular patterns of updates from Apple, and you're complaining?!

Apple will release when they want to. In all likelihood February