Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Update: iOS 14.3 and Apple Fitness+ are now available. Our full coverage:

iOS 14.3 and associated software updates for iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS are all launching today, bringing Apple's Fitness+ service and a number of other updates to users.

Apple-fitness-plus-feature.jpg

Apple's Fitness+ service will only be available in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK, and the US, but other iOS features like support for AirPods Max, new ProRAW camera support for iPhone 12 Pro models, and more will be available more broadly.

Apple has not announced when iOS 14.3 and Fitness+ will be launching today, but Apple's iOS updates tend to come out around 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. While there are no guarantees Apple will stick to its usual release timing, that seems to be a pretty reasonable guess, so we've put together this list of corresponding times around the world:

• Honolulu, Hawaii -- 8:00 a.m. HST
  • Anchorage, Alaska -- 9:00 a.m. AKST
  • Cupertino, California -- 10:00 a.m. PST
  • Vancouver, Canada -- 10:00 a.m. PST
  • Phoenix, Arizona -- 11:00 a.m. MST
  • Denver, Colorado -- 11:00 a.m. MST
  • Chicago, Illinois -- 12:00 noon. CST
  • New York, New York -- 1:00 p.m. EST
  • Toronto, Canada -- 1:00 p.m. EST
  • Halifax, Canada -- 2:00 p.m. AST
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brazil -- 3:00 p.m. BRT
  • London, United Kingdom -- 6:00 p.m. GMT
  • Berlin, Germany -- 7:00 p.m. CET
  • Paris, France -- 7:00 p.m. CET
  • Cape Town, South Africa -- 8:00 p.m. SAST
  • Helsinki, Finland -- 8:00 p.m. EET
  • Moscow, Russia -- 9:00 p.m. MSK
  • Istanbul, Turkey -- 9:00 p.m. TRT
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates -- 10:00 p.m. GST
  • Delhi, India -- 11:30 p.m. IST
  • Jakarta, Indonesia -- 1:00 a.m. WIB next day
  • Shanghai, China -- 2:00 a.m. CST next day
  • Singapore -- 2:00 a.m. SGT next day
  • Perth, Australia -- 2:00 a.m. AWST next day
  • Hong Kong -- 2:00 a.m. HKT next day
  • Seoul, South Korea -- 3:00 a.m. KST next day
  • Tokyo, Japan -- 3:00 a.m. JST next day
  • Brisbane, Australia - 4:00 a.m. AEST next day
  • Adelaide, Australia -- 4:30 a.m. ACDT next day
  • Sydney, Australia -- 5:00 a.m. AEDT next day
  • Auckland, New Zealand -- 7:00 a.m. NZDT next day
Early media reviews of Apple Fitness+ have already hit the web this morning and are generally positive, and we'll have more coverage of today's updates when they become available.

Article Link: Here's When You Can Download iOS 14.3 and Start Using Apple Fitness+ [Update: Out Now]

Last edited:

contacos

macrumors 601
Nov 11, 2020
Mexico City living in Berlin
i have an American iTunes Account which my new Apple Watch was linked with. Should I be able to get the 3 months free trial even though I am not in one of those countries mentioned above?

jchatwood

macrumors member
May 5, 2015
Vicenza
Does anyone know if you’ll be able to access apple fitness+ through the likes of the Apple TV app on samsung TV’s or is it strictly Apple TV?

IPPlanMan

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2009
Hopefully it fixes the bug in the "Optimized Battery Charging" setting which keeps turning itself back on even though I've disabled it.

VespiYT

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2016
I dont see why iphone 11 phones dont get raw, or any of the other supported phones, You can use 3rd party apps to capture raw and edit just fine, this is just some bs from apple

Reactions: johnnytravels

ozziegn

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
This is crazy. Apple seems to be worried about investing their time in the whole fitness thing with 14.3 but yet they still haven't fixed the iMessage notification bug. My God, iMessages is like one of the basics with iOS but yet they seem to keep putting the notification bug issue on the back burner again and again.....

Phogro

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2015
Boston, MA
I dont see why iphone 11 phones dont get raw, or any of the other supported phones, You can use 3rd party apps to capture raw and edit just fine, this is just some bs from apple
Just as a point of clarification there's a difference between RAW and ProRAW with the latter allowing access to Apple's proprietary image processing pipeline which has not been accessible before on any iPhone 3rd party app or otherwise. That said - could they have made this feature work on the 11s? Probably yes - though maybe not to the level of performance that they wanted given the improvements in the A14 chip. More likely they wanted to have another differentiating factor though.

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky

This is crazy. Apple seems to be worried about investing their time in the whole fitness thing with 14.3 but yet they still haven't fixed the iMessage notification bug. My God, iMessages is like one of the basics with iOS but yet they seem to keep putting the notification bug issue on the back burner again and again....
You do know that the Fitness team is probably completely different than the team that works on Messages, right?

Reactions: BreakingKayfabe

TheSwindler

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2020
Typically I have a ton of issues trying to update my Apple Watch (Series 4). It can take hours. Anyone have any tips on updating the Apple Watch? I’m hoping this update isn’t an 8 hour process.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.