Hermes watch question

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by drew0020, Sep 17, 2016.

1. drew0020 macrumors 68000

drew0020

I purchased the Edition Ceramic watch and I love it, but not many bands work with it. I'm currently using the Navy Blue Leather Loop but I feel like it doesn't do the Edition watch justice.

I really want the Hermes Fauve Barenia Leather Single Tour Deployment Buckle but it is not available online or for pickup. Any idea on availability of this watch? Do local Hermes stores carry these watches??

2. btrach144 macrumors 65816

btrach144

The blue band has sold out it appears as the other bands have availability for house delivery next week. It looks like you'll have to wait 5-7 weeks if you want it from Apple.

Hermes online and stores will also sell the bands but since they're hand made in France, expect extremely limited quantities.

Also, please note that very few apple stores sell the hermes models and bands. You can find a complete listing of hermes stores/Apple approved hermes on the hermes Apple watch webpage.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 17, 2016 ---
    Also, if your ordered from Apple, keep in mind that they have an awesome open box return policy of 2 weeks.

I thought I was going to love the black stainless steel watch when it came out but I love changing my bands every couple of days and hardly any of the bands went well with the black stainless steel. I ended up returning it and just bought the traditional stainless steel. I'm extremely happy I did.