Hex Code Case for iPhone 4S with camera hole coming

transphasic

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
Was informed by Hex that they will be selling a version of this case with a camera hole:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/H6983VC/A/hex-code-wallet-case-for-iphone-4s?fnode=MTY1NDA0NA&p=3

This was an ideal case when I found it in the Apple store, but balked when I read the reviews about the plastic holders breaking due to the stress of taking the iphone in and out of the case to take photos. With a camera hole in the back, that will no longer be an issue.

Might give their matching iPad folio case another look as well...

lejudicieux

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2010
If you guys want the original Hex case for the 4/4S, check out Marshall's and TJMaxx. They have it for $12.99 right now. They also have Sena Cases for the 3G/3GS and iPod Touch.

At least the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex stores do, I've specifically been to ones in Grand Prairie, Arlington, Cedar Hill, and Mansfield.

LittleGwen

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2012
USA
I don't like the fact that it has an elastic strap. that would be uncomfortable and dont think it looks nice. would have prefer snap button or something else.

Breedlove

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2006
Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, we do have a new wallet with a camera hole, however it is not yet available. We are planning a release within the next month or so.

Thank you for all of your support, we truly appreciate it!

Thank you,
SHOPHEX CUSTOMER SERVICE
From Hex.