Hey all!!

Pr0jkt

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2006
san fran, ca
Hey all I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a fairly new mac user...long time reader of theses fourms. Anyways I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that i'm a semi-n00b!!!

I have a macbookpro and i'm running bootcamp with windowsxpsp2. I"m looking forward to asking questions and just as excited as helping others out. And to the mods./admins I do have quiet a bit of experience hosting and admin/moding fourms, if you guys do have any openings please email my current admin at accmaseedbunz@yahoo.com he's my reference and i'm sure he'll answer any questions.

Hope to talk you all soon!!1

Philly

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Hi and welcome......just north of this thread is a welcome thread for all of your introduction needs

enjoy your stay here and post a pic of your set up, you, your dog, cat, car, video game, foot scars in the picture forum:)

Bless

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Gone but not forgotten.
Pr0jkt said:
Hey all I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a fairly new mac user...long time reader of theses fourms. Anyways I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that i'm a semi-n00b!!!

I have a macbookpro and i'm running bootcamp with windowsxpsp2. I"m looking forward to asking questions and just as excited as helping others out. And to the mods./admins I do have quiet a bit of experience hosting and admin/moding fourms, if you guys do have any openings please email my current admin at accmaseedbunz@yahoo.com he's my reference and i'm sure he'll answer any questions.

Hope to talk you all soon!!1

Philly
You've just ended any chance of becoming a moderator. :D

Welcome to the forums. :)

Pr0jkt

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2006
san fran, ca
I just got out of leg sugery I have whats called compartment syndrome its defiently a paintful process so for the next 3-8 months I'm going to become great friends with my macbookpro.

And as far as the mod goes i just wanted the admins know that i have years of expeierence!!

macEfan

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2005
welcome to mac-rumors!

BTW the mod/admin positions have been full and will always be full :p