hey any one kno what this song is??....

justmekez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2006
it goes somethink llike, some girls...like to run around, some girls.... blah de blah, thats all i know..lol
im makin a CD for my uncle u c , and he used to sing this to me when i was a baby so i would love to put it on for him.
thanks.. x:eek:

justmekez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2006
ive looked up the lyrics for rolling stones but i don't think it's that and i don't know what i'm looking for with the beach boys one... :rolleyes: anymore ???

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
What can I say? I gots da Google skilz!!!!1111one!! (or something like that....) :D

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
iGav said:
And then you go and spectacularly blow it... :p :p :p
ACK! You've made my wife laugh in a way that she hasn't laughed in quite a while! You brigand! I take umbrage!

By the way, should we start our exercise program next Monday? :D

justmekez

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Thankyooooo

woah! thanks so much! ur a doll!! :D Thankyou everyone for all your help :) mwa! x x x

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
nbs2 said:
By the way, should we start our exercise program next Monday? :D
heheheh... :D

Though you know what... *whispers*--->I actually went out and bought a really snazzy exercise bike so that I can get my fix of cycling whilst I'm away from my BMX, it has one of those heart monitor things and everything... which is great as that'll give me the advance warning I'll need to call an ambulance before the cardiac arrest gets to the point where I'll only be able to wheeze down the phone.

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
iGav said:
Though you know what... *whispers*--->I actually went out and bought a really snazzy exercise bike so that I can get my fix of cycling whilst I'm away from my BMX, it has one of those heart monitor things and everything... which is great as that'll give me the advance warning I'll need to call an ambulance before the cardiac arrest gets to the point where I'll only be able to wheeze down the phone.
How do you like it? Lori wants me to get a one of those mini-bikes for her to use while she is working...it doubles as one of those hand bike things, which her physical therapist thinks would help relieve her jaw pain. I figure that would be good for me to use as well. Either that or eventually find a nice elliptical trainer that has features like yours locally on eBay/craigslist...

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
nbs2 said:
How do you like it?
Best thing ever!!! so much fun too!!!

I f**king hate it... and it's your fault I bought it with all this next Monday crap, what's wrong you man??? Don't do it... I say lets make a stand!!! Pot Bellies of the World Unite!!!!! heheheheh