hey can any body help plz

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by lelo07, Aug 24, 2010.

1. lelo07 macrumors newbie

every time i try to download any software it downloads it and at the end of the downloads some messege pops up and say to turn of my computer and when i do that and turn my mac back on it does the same thing when i click on my thing that i downlaoded can any body help me lol wont let me download anything

2. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

what type of software? from which website do you download these software? what "some messege pops up"?

usually an application would ask you to restart your computer and rarely asks you to turn it off.

how about downloading from your mac's software update? does that work?

maybe you should provide more details next time, or at least turn on spellcheck.

3. lelo07 thread starter macrumors newbie

im trying to downlaod limewire or frostwire yes it lets me downlaod from macs sofware update and i dont now how to turn on spell check cuz i just got the mac and heres a pic of the error it gives me

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4109/photov.jpg

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

No need to turn on your spellcheck, as it is already turned on by default, system wide. Misspelled words are underlined in red.

Anyway, what you experience is a Kernel Panic and it seems to happen often. Contact Apple and make an appointment with the Genius Bar to have them take a look at it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The usual stuff:

5. lelo07 thread starter macrumors newbie

hey can any body solve my problem plz

every time i download something and when i try to open it ( im trying to download limewire) it gives me this message ...heres a pic of the error

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4109/photov.jpg

how do i make this go away and let me download my thing

6. celticpride678

7. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Does the following help: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=10915840#post10915840 ?

Btw, no need to create duplicate threads, especially with non-descript thread titles and in the wrong sub-forum.

Take a look at the Forum Main Page and see for yourself, where an appropriate sub-forum could be, for instance the Mac OS X Help forum or the MacBook Pro forum.

8. lelo07 thread starter macrumors newbie

that wed be a good idea but its a mac os on a hp pavillion so i dont think they wed help much thx for telling me wat the problem is called ima google on how to fix it thx

9. lbro macrumors 6502a

lbro

10. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Wow, your spelling is hard to decipher sometimes. It looks like it is directly taken from Lamebook.com.

As an HP Pavillion is not really made for Hackintoshing, it is clear why you get Kernel Panics, I hope you read the linked text celticpride678 and I provided (in two threads of cores).

To properly make a Hackintosh: