hey guys Iphone Edge and visual voicemail problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ipod touch guy, May 4, 2008.

1. ipod touch guy macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

Hey guys

i bought my 16GB jailbroken iPhone from dubai i got home and poped my payasyougo 02 simcard in. and i can make and receive calls and send and receive texts and i can dail my normail voicemail and get messages of that but i want to use visual voicemail. and the other thing is that if i try to use 02s edge connection then it says i need to subscribe to edge but a forum said that if i pressed settings>network>edge then i could put in the 02 edge settings but when i select network the edge option isent there. plez help
    :mad::confused::apple::(:apple:

2. philgilder macrumors 68000

use search in future

this ONLY works if you have an official iphone contract

you need the edge fix, its on here somewhere. search for it

3. ipod touch guy thread starter macrumors newbie

ipod touch guy

thanks

Thanks for all your help I put the edge fix into my iPhone now the wap/edge works woo hoo :apple::D:D

Thanks again

4. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

My edge keeps disappearing too. I'm using 1.1.4, no hacks/jailbreak.

:(

5. beankid1025 macrumors newbie

Can anyone post a link to the edge fix, because I have been searching high and low for it and haven't come up with anything. I am using firmware 1.1.4 and pwned with "winpwn" the windows version of the pwnage tool. I do not have access to any of the edge settings and I am on the AT&T network. I used the pwnage tool to hactivate my phone so I could skip signing a new two year contract. More information would be greatly appreciated.