Hey MacRumors rate my screen (fun game for young and old)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by coso, Oct 29, 2016.

About this screen quality:

1. This screen is fine. Don't be too picky, any new screen will be just the same

4 vote(s)
  2. I cannot really unsee that blue shift up left, and the darker top, it's faulty, have it fixed

3 vote(s)
  1. coso macrumors newbie

Feb 9, 2012
    Here's my new 32GB 6S screen, photographed in the most realistic way I could (it looks exactly like this in person). Please enjoy answering the poll!

2. Floris macrumors 68020

Sep 7, 2007
    In the top i see white/dark/white/dark, like it's that pinched in problem people mentioned with the 6.
    Mine has 1. So I accepted that as something i wont notice on a daily use. But I spotted it right away on yours.

That's me being nitpicky, because you asked me, while staring at a white screen. I don't now if you can even tell when you're using the phone normal.

if YOU are not happy with the phone, get it exchanged.
  3. coso thread starter macrumors newbie

Feb 9, 2012
    Thanks, I actually can't see that white/dark pattern you say, I'm mostly bothered by the slightly darker bluish tint on the upper left corner. There's also a "gradient", from the brighter bottom to the darker top, that is more visible when using white background apps in portrait mode (i.e. mail).

I'd change it but I'm worried about receiving a worse screen, with darker spots, corners etc.

I guess I could live with this if I knew most iPhones are like this in a way or another... maybe I need to start checking some others 6S in real life