Hey Peoples

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by KingKen1986, Apr 29, 2015.

1. KingKen1986 macrumors regular

KingKen1986

Hey, its been quite a long time, Yes i have dipped my finger in the intel applesauce I found it to be foreign to me.....They just don't seem like macs anymore......i wish they went back to motorolla after the heat monster G5s came out by IBM. I have tons of computers, and yes....its my 2005 eMac 1.25GHz, 40 gig internal HDD...500 gig external, and also i put the adobe flash 11.5 hack on it so I can view all web content. I also did the amazing thing of adding 2 gigs of ram to it.....for a 10 year old computer, it loads faster than my friends new notebook computer. I would think if you could take a pick of your PPC rig and explain a little about what yougeneral use it for. Oh and I'm a professional IT so if anyone needs some assistance with something malfunctioning or just a simple feel free, it wont cost you anything:apple::apple:http://cdn.macrumors.com/vb/images/...acrumors.com/vb/images/smilies/blackapple.png

2. iModFrenzy macrumors 6502a

iModFrenzy

Sounds good!:cool:

-
    You broke the smilie at the end of the post :p

3. poiihy macrumors 68020

poiihy

I like that they use Intel... you can do way more with it. But what I don't like is they haven't changed much and they all look alike... just boring old aluminum. Sick of aluminum.

4. Surrat macrumors 6502

Surrat

I would rather have aluminum G5 style cases any day!

The plastic ones yellow, get brittle and crack, or melt if you manage to get the wrong liquids on them (mum sprayed perfume near my G3 blue/white once, and it left melted streak marks on the plastic side).

I wish somebody would make G5 tower style aluminum replacement cases for older macs!