hey quick question.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by koobaru, Dec 28, 2008.

1. koobaru macrumors newbie

hello everyone,
    i just got my iphone 3g and ive been searching for skins and cases. i came across HDaccessory.com and i was wondering if any of you have dealt with them before? are they a reputable company?
    thanks.

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Never heard of HDaccessory before, so I would just recommend reading other people's threads here, we've got tons of discussions with regards to skins and especially cases. I encourage to search first the forums for whatever will be closest to what you prefer.

3. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

I haven't dealt with or heard of HD accessory before, but when I looked them up there were a number of complaints about them being unresponsive and untruthful about billing and customer service. I'd avoid buying from them unless you're confident you know exactly what you want. As Rayfire said, take a look at some of the other MacRumors iPhone accessory threads. We have about 100 of them that are updated daily so you should be able to find a good recommendation. I would recommend the InCase Slider because it's durable, thin, and has a nice feel.

http://www.goincase.com is their website if you want to check it out or view some of their other products.

Welcome to MR, btw! Hope this helps! :)

4. koobaru thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks guys, kinda sucks though, look at their prices!

5. pisces03x macrumors regular

Whenever I see prices that are 25-30% of the MSRP, I always get a little worried about the reputability of the company. In this instance, I don't recommend purchasing from HDaccessory.com; there are plenty of other companies that have been proven reputable.

I recommend checking out iPhoneInCanada before you make any decision, however, for they actually take a hands-on approach to many of the more popular iPhone cases. Once you decide upon a case, the next thing to do would be to find a reputable buyer.

The Apple Store is always a great place to check if you're having difficulty finding that one case anywhere else, plus you know that they're a reliable manufacturer.

Good luck finding that case, and congrats on your new iPhone!