Hi ! everyone !:D

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Garaban, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Garaban macrumors newbie

Hello! I want to ask for this operating system, so if you here in case someone can help me.

First, I want to have a MAC X, but do not know what settings I need to do to install: (.. My computer is a PC 4 .. RAM - 512; 2.0Ghz .. so if I can install?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Generally you need an Apple-brand computer to install OS X. Based on a quick judgment of your technical knowledge you are not someone who will benefit from reading the hackintosh thread, which describes how to install OS X on other machines.

Summary: Buy an Apple.

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

4. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) YOU can't install Mac OS on a non-Apple PC
    2) If you could you would be in violation of the Apple Mac OS EULA (it's not legal)
    3) Based on the question, you should just get a Mac and the read:

http://www.apple.com/support/switch101/

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

1) You can install on many non-Apple computer as long as you have the will and skill. So if the OP is willing to play around and learn, it can be done with patience.
    2) Violatiing an EULA is not illegal. All the EULA is is a contract. You're violating a contract. That's not illegal; sure it can be disputed in court, but no way is that law.
    3) Not everyone can afford a Mac.

6. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) That's why I said YOU, to the OP (referring only to the OP). It can be done, but I doubt by the OP.
    2) Whatever. When you've become an expert on contact law/or case law precedent has been established that violating a EULA contract isn't illegal, you can argue semantics.
    3) With second hand/refurbs available, most anyone can afford a Mac. If the OP wishes purchase and install Mac OS, he/she will need to purchase supporting software/applications. So if he/she has $ to do that, there is money for a Mac.