Hi, My name is Mike, and I have a Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BiikeMike, Sep 15, 2007.

1. BiikeMike macrumors 65816

BiikeMike

Hello, My name is Mike, and I've been addicted to the iPod touch for 10 days.

Once I heard that they were shipping early, I have been searching and searching and calling and calling to try and find one.

I just found one an hour away, and I ordered it. I'm waiting for my confirmation email, then i'm gonna go drive two hours to pick it up.

I have a sickness

Please help

2. joefinan macrumors 6502a

Your sickness will soon be cured when you finally get it and discover... it's actually a bit *****.

3. Brereton55 macrumors newbie

From what I have read people who didn't have the screen issue love it.

4. Mysteriouskk macrumors member

Yea, I was going to become impatient as well.

I have a $85 gift card to the apple store, but all the apple stores around me are currently out of stock. Last night bestbuy had it in stock, so I wanted to get it there, and when the Apple store got it in, I would just have returned the bestbuy one back and just kept the apple store ipod.

But I just decided to wait for it until my apple store gets some in.

5. bluush macrumors 6502

That's odd. I own one and have discovered it is a fantastic piece of technology that I do not regret buying at all.

6. dmize macrumors newbie

Same, if you don't have the screen or audio issue, you'll love it.

7. sblasl macrumors 6502a

sblasl

This is definitely one of those products where you want to wait until the REV. B is released. Unlike the iPhone, which had very few people with problems/issues, it appears that is not to be the case with the iPod touch. I also think there are folks in denial about their units not having issues and then there are the folks who are clueless.