Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harleygold

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 1, 2009
Anderson
Forgive me, but didn't see a introductory forum. I just wanted to share with you all my recent purchase. Its a 21.5 iMac with all the best bells and whistles this iMac has to offer.

3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB of Ram and 1T of Mem. I absolutely love it. This is my first iMac so im a little cautious for i don't know what to expect. I'm also living on a limited budget and this has to last me quite a while. :D Anyway, I'm here to learn all i can about this machine and i hope i'm at the right place for all my learning experiences. thanks so much in advance and cant wait to hear from you all in the future. Also, any Harley folks here is a plus...hehe. Well, i'm not prejudice so any two wheel riders here is a plus...lol. take care all you Apple folks!

Carrie

4043539651_ed9452eae3_o.jpg

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68030
Feb 14, 2004
Much greener pastures
Welcome! You've certainly come to the right place if you want to learn more about your new iMac.

Give each of the forums a look. MacRumors has so many it can make your head spin a little. You'll see what each one is for.

As with any forum, if you're trying to learn the basics, do a search before posting something as a new topic. That'll save you from potentially snarky responses. :D

And enjoy. Yes, your iMac will last you a long time. You pay more, but you do get your money's worth.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.