hi , new to here and iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kenny1999, Oct 15, 2012.

1. kenny1999 macrumors member

hi everybody I am new to here, and IPhone as well.

I've saved up for some time and would like to buy an IPhone 4S now however there are no official Apple store nearby. I would like to buy it from Apple online store and let them ship to my address. However I've got a few doubts in mind about that.

What is the average quality of Apple products? Can I check the products before I sign when it arrives? What can I do if I find scratches on the phone? I don't think the delivery person would give me as much help as that of Apple staff but I really can't get to official store.

2. hamlin macrumors regular

Not sure where you live but why not just go to your wireless carrier and try it out?

3. GMarcoTavazzani macrumors newbie

GMarcoTavazzani

The main quality of Apple just asked here, this way???

Beside the funny answer that you deserved (silly question, silly answer, 'just trying out' in a shop.. I really hope it was a joke, but you, my son....!!!), it's time to search the answer instead to put questions, and it's not depending by the place you're living but your age: it's time to become a responsible adult, the age of the funny questions ends at 3!

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

High quality. You won't have any problems. If you do, call Apple. You have phone support and technical support for any Apple product when you purchase.

Welcome & enjoy your phone.