Hi, water damage question ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by george-1990, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. george-1990 macrumors newbie

Hi there im new to the site and first off i'd like to say hi hope your doing well today i hope to bring a lot of my knowledge to help other people on this site if you can just help me, right down to bussiness my iphone is ****ed beyond point off return (water damage) the bottom sensor is fine the top sensor is pink so im going to bleach it tommorow, good idea or use paper ? also the top internal sensor is red can i just bleach that will it work will the genuse's know ? and please none of this your immoral i need that money a lot more than steve jobs trust me (i dropped it in the toilet if your wondering I HAD FLUSHED) its a iphone 3gs 16gb by the way thanks for all your help :)

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I don’t think you’ll get help with fraud on here.

3. george-1990 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Fraud = (in this case) trying to get Apple to replace your iPhone, when you know that the warranty is void, by trying to conceal or hide the evidence.

Doing so is illegal in most countries and is quite unmoral and unethical.

I suggest paying the water damage replacement fee, I forget if it's $99, $199, or $299.

5. george-1990 thread starter macrumors newbie

So i pay £200 to start £40 a month and cause it slipt out my pocket im a fruadster makes sence, anyway i wernt asking if it was ethical i was asking for help ok if no one wants to give me any great if any one does :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.