Hidden iOS 7 settings?

imaginex20

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
Looks like a lot of tweaking can be done before final release of iOS 7. A lot of people's complaints about the UI are fixed with these config settings.

WhackyNinja

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 6, 2012
Kissimmee, FL
Looks like a lot of tweaking can be done before final release of iOS 7. A lot of people's complaints about the UI are fixed with these config settings.
I know! I love the UI but when I heard that default apps can be hidden according to these settings, I knew this had to be posted on the forums.

bozzykid

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2009
It's not unusual for there to be hidden settings. It doesn't really mean they will ever be exposed. Most likely they are only there for Apple's devs to use in testing.

imaginex20

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2009
I know! I love the UI but when I heard that default apps can be hidden according to these settings, I knew this had to be posted on the forums.
Just some tweaks to the icons and color gradients plus the additional gestures will shut people up. :apple:

----------

It's not unusual for there to be hidden settings. It doesn't really mean they will ever be exposed. Most likely they are only there for Apple's devs to use in testing.
Where did I say the config settings will be released to the public? I meant the tweaks can be done internally by Apple before the final release to the public.