Hidden Message in Leopard Wallpaper

Discussion in 'macOS' started by cbrain, Jan 18, 2008.

1. cbrain macrumors 65816

cbrain

2. LukeDeFian macrumors member

LukeDeFian

uhauheuhauheuauahuauhauhah

great imagination!

3. Silver-Fox macrumors 65816

Silver-Fox

4. aross99 macrumors 68000

aross99

Must be a coincidence...

Then again, it could be the same person who used the old CRT with blue screen for Windows PC's on the network. LOL

5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

That's just how Mother Nature designed the night sky. :)

6. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

I imagine you could spell just about anything if you connected the dots the right way.

7. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

that is great imagination whoever saw this first.

exactly a lot of things may be seen in that space desktop background. Apple devlopers putting that in on purpose is a load of bull. its a coincidence:

mother nature has a way of making people think her beauty can be seen as many different things such as clouds looking like animals or faces and "The Man on the Moon". not sure if this can be seen in the northern hemisphere. maybe theres something else that can see on the Moon. this is what we see.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. one1 macrumors 65816

^^ I'm not seeing the moon chicka, but that Leo thing is great.

I suspected from the start *something* was up there, and who knows what. You act like Apple doesn't have a sense of humor.......

9. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

Exactly. It's known as Pareidolia.

...And yes, "The Man in the Moon" is visible from the Northern Hemisphere as well, but since we view the moon "upside down" compared to you, we actually have a different man in the moon. ...Just proves how effective Pareidolia is!

10. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

haha your man on the moon... ours is better! :D the northern hemisphere man has a sideways mouth. but you have a rabbit and the word "Ali" written in arabic which is pretty cool http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_in_the_Moon.

ah i remember Pareidolia when studying psychology at uni. everyone including me always seemed to see dirty images in most of them. the ink image supplied in the wiki article is almost always seen as a wolf/coyote. although some people see it as a bat. reminds me of the simpsons episode when homer is sent to a mental hospital and the psychologist shows him an ink image that looks like bart "THE BOY, THE BOY!"...haha.

im not acting like Apple has a sense of humour. Steve Jobs, the face of the company, has a great sense of humour and is always cracking smart jokes which i like. Apple also shows they have a great, albeit arrogant, sense of humour with the "Hi, I'm a Mac..." ads. but i can guarantee Apple never would of placed that message in the space backgound. its too much useless work when they could be using more constructive time on their operating system. it is however a coincidence.

11. Justinerator macrumors 6502

Justinerator

hahaha. it's not apple's fault the night sky hates windows too... :D