Hidden object games

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by RestUnknown, May 18, 2016.

1. RestUnknown macrumors regular

Hi all

I used to play some hidden object games on my iPad and I feel like playing them again.

Unfortunately I forgot their names. Two I remember were GardenScapes and Barn Yarn.

There was one other which name I completely forgot but I know I loved it (I can't find it in the "bought" section on the App Store. It was a police setting, you had to look for objects in scenes like some kind of cantina, an alley, there was a laboratory, a police office,....

Besides this one, does anyone have any other great hidden object games? I know there are games out where you can search a scene and then have to wait like 30 minutes to be able to play the next one, but these I don't like, I want to play at my own pace.

Thanks!

2. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Here are some I have:
    The Lair, Time Trap, Letters From Nowhere HD, Cook Quest (never could get this one running, it kept crashing) and GardenScapes (which you already mentioned)

Good Hidden Object games are hard to find.

3. RestUnknown thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks I'll definitely have a look at them!

I found the other one I was looking for => Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand That Feeds.

4. Toltepeceno Suspended

Toltepeceno

Search for "G5", they have a bunch. If you search for "g5 full" a lot of times they have full ones for free.

Without the parenthesis of course.