iPhone Hide Lock Screen Clock, But Not Music Controls

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HankHowdy, May 31, 2013.

1. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

Okay guys I have a strange question.....

I have a winterboard weather widget type lock screen. I also have dashboard x so I can have forecast on my springboard. Forecast won't let me install lock screen clock hide from cydia. This is the only tweak of its kind that I know of that hides the clock, but not the music controls. I have flex and that was no help. Springtomize doesn't do what I need. Clock hide-pk isn't ready for iOS 6. Google search was no help.

Any ideas?

I'm not going to use forecast on the lockscreen. I wish I could tell cydia that LOL.

Thanks.

2. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

you dont need dashboard x to have forecast .

and forecast uses the LS clock hence why it would be contradictory to install both. you would lose forecast.

can you post your LS? i dont understand why you want forecast if you have a winterboard weather widget?

3. HankHowdy thread starter macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like my lock screen. I don't like forecast on my lock screen, but I do like it in my springboard.

I need dashboard x to put forecast on my springboard.

I just wish forecast would allow for Lockscreen clock hide to install.

4. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

The question is why are you complicating your life over forecast in your springboard?

Why not use a widget instead? Forecast in the LS has its pros but none that i can see where you want it.

5. HankHowdy thread starter macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

Mylocation was hitting the battery pretty hard and I've had forecast forever so I thought I'd give it a try on the sb to see if it was better on the battery. I'd rather have GPS widgets.

6. HankHowdy thread starter macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

This post is pointless now, forecast doesn't work anymore. I think an upcoming update will fix it. So for now I will just use the lockscreen pictured above with no springboard widget.